Accident Prone Knitter

Here you will find musings about knitting, home renovation, travelling, sports and the myriad of things I delight in. "Out into the brimming, sun bathed world I sped"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Pennsylvania, United States

I've lived in California, Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Toronto and Pennsylvania. I'm a retired police officer, and I've worked in accounting and payroll related fields for the last several years.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Disappointment

DU Pioneers have canceled the game they invited the Icers to play in October 2007. They just found out that the game had to count toward their regular season and could not be an exhibition game. DU's regular season schedule for 2007-2008 was already set.

A lot of us here will be disappointed for different reasons.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no. I'm sorry to hear that. I know you were looking forward to having an excellent excuse to go back and visit.

10:24 PM, December 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duh. What a shame. I knew how much you've been looking forward to it - what a disappointment ;(

12:59 AM, December 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:(

9:27 AM, December 12, 2006  
Blogger Peri said...

BUMMER! :-( You should visit Denver anyway, Barb. I will still go along!

And it was ab-so-lute-ly FAB to have dinner with you and YFB last evening! Thanks again for everything -- including the meal!! :-)

12:56 PM, December 12, 2006  
Blogger Carol said...

Sorry :-(

1:56 PM, December 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer, but then you'll get more time to knit without distractions. Or are you one of those annoying people who can knit without looking at your work? :)

4:22 PM, December 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home