Accident Prone Knitter

Here you will find musings about knitting, home renovation, travelling, sports and the myriad of things I delight in. "Out into the brimming, sun bathed world I sped"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Pennsylvania, United States

I've lived in California, Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Toronto and Pennsylvania. I'm a retired police officer, and I've worked in accounting and payroll related fields for the last several years.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Who or What is MFB

Over the last couple of months I've been asked who or what is MFB. MFB is My Favorite Blogger. MFB is my husband Steve, not to be confused with my brother Steve, both of whom are extraordinary men. MFB is Canadian and a retired police constable. He is News Director for Accuweather.com and is "The Voice" of the Penn State Icers mens hockey team. He puts up with and spoils me, keeps me laughing and provides the best bottomless cup of Tim Hortons coffee a knitter could ask for. How great is that?

6 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Pretty cool! married to a famous person...Now I have to read News at Eleven, seems I'm behind...

11:02 AM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Kim said...

I think it is pretty great! OK...there are TWO Steve's...that is what confused me...and these days it doesn't take much...Kim

11:44 AM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Bridget said...

Yum, Tim Horton's coffee ... and donuts ... and ...

1:21 PM, November 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barb--There is a special shout out to you in my post today....

2:42 PM, November 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for YFB - he's a keeper, that's for sure! ;)

6:00 AM, November 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw.

6:25 PM, November 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home