Accident Prone Knitter

Here you will find musings about knitting, home renovation, travelling, sports and the myriad of things I delight in. "Out into the brimming, sun bathed world I sped"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Pennsylvania, United States

I've lived in California, Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Toronto and Pennsylvania. I'm a retired police officer, and I've worked in accounting and payroll related fields for the last several years.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Trying to catch up

Seems like it's been all hockey all the time here at Chez Accident and that includes blogging. I just realized how long it's been since I've posted here. The Center Ice package on my satellite has kept my attention most evenings.

I had an email from Joanne over a week ago that dropped into my spam folder and she tagged me to post pictures of personal items at work. The camera and I seem to have had a falling out so I apologize for the quality of these pics. Here is but a couple of corners around my desk. (I have more personal things at work than my coworkers but I spend so many hours there that I like to be surrounded by my things.) Yes that's a martini glass my in laws saw me staring at one day and they surprised me with it. Martinis and a solitary island can look pretty good some days. Next to it you see a corner of a treasured Valentines gift from MFB. A collage of pictures of he and I with my parents when we did a tourist day in NYC. Here is a collection of stuffed animals including a Colorado Avalanche and in the background a Montana Grizzly. I have lots of others personal things there, including a post card from my Mom with momma and baby Javelina Pigs (they're so ugly they're cute). Special treasures from some of the special people in my life.

Here's a dishcloth I finished about two weeks ago, I'm working on those scarves that I'm actually doing incorrectly. I decided not to rip them out, and here is one of them.

The Denver Broncos are in the third quarter against the Cleveland Browns, and man oh man my Broncos are not playing very well. I mean it's the Browns for goodness sake. The score is 17-0 for the Broncos but just to tell you how off the Broncos are Jason Elam just missed a 43 yard field goal attempt. Jason Elam is like a machine with field goals so back to the game to root them on. Hockey update later. Note: While uploading pictures the Browns brought the score 17-7. OK Bronco offense lets turn it up, shall we?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you will have the opportunity later this season to send that dish cloth (aka crying towel)to you know who. *laugh*

I think the scarf is looking great. Glad you didn't frog them.

11:49 PM, October 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, I love your stuffed animals - especially the Av's one of course ;)
And yep, Twig already said it, I'm also glad that you didn't frog the scarf, it's looking amazing!

11:39 AM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Deby said...

Your dish cloth is lovely. I love the lace you did on it.

10:30 AM, October 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The scarf looks cute. I wouldn't frog it for nothin'.

6:53 PM, October 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home