Accident Prone Knitter

Here you will find musings about knitting, home renovation, travelling, sports and the myriad of things I delight in. "Out into the brimming, sun bathed world I sped"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Pennsylvania, United States

I've lived in California, Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Toronto and Pennsylvania. I'm a retired police officer, and I've worked in accounting and payroll related fields for the last several years.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I made it through

I showed that Friday the 13th. Hah! I'm still here, no medical co pays were paid and I didn't fall down any steps are dent the front end of any car.

No one said Rhode Island until about 12:15am on Saturday. It's more Rhode Island that is the key to this thing. When I got hit by the car, MFB was on his way with the hockey team to Rhode Island. Fall down the stairs and break the foot and MFB had to cover some kind of storm in - Rhode Island. I'm sure it's a very nice state and that I would enjoy the scenery and the people I have met from there are charming but just keep Rhode Island out of the husband's schedule and I should be fine.

Off to a hockey game, everyone enjoy their Sunday.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you made it through. I was wondering.

1:34 PM, October 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You made it!

So. What's the word for fear of Rhode Island? ;)

3:16 PM, October 15, 2006  
Blogger KnittingJones said...

Uh oh, my oldest daughter lives you know where -- the state that shall not be mentioned. I guess this means you won't want a postcard next time I visit her!

3:44 PM, October 15, 2006  
Blogger Martina said...

Yep...Myrtle Station is just south of Port Perry!

11:21 PM, October 15, 2006  
Blogger Kish said...

Hello! Hope you had a great weekend. Just thought I'd drop a quick "Hi" and that I stopped by to get caught up. :)

7:41 AM, October 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictures--we need pictures!!! I can just see you sitting in the hospital--our ER has these little button things that go off when its your turn (kinda like at Outback Steakhouse only there is certainly no "blommin onion") you can imagine my surprise when one managed to come home with me stashed in my knitting bag--oops! Now, how do you explain to the ER staff how that happened?

1:11 PM, October 16, 2006  
Blogger Zarzuela said...

Glad you made it through! ;) I lived in CT for almost 6 years and never went to RI. Sounds like a place to stay away from! ;)

Jessica
http://zarzuelaknitsandcrochets.com/blog

7:28 PM, October 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe! But RI is such a nice state. My BF was originally from there, and if you avoid the city, its quite peacefull and full of trees and great antique shops. Maybe you should adventure without the hubbie, and as far from the 13th as possible :)

8:20 PM, October 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home