Accident Prone Knitter

Here you will find musings about knitting, home renovation, travelling, sports and the myriad of things I delight in. "Out into the brimming, sun bathed world I sped"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Pennsylvania, United States

I've lived in California, Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Toronto and Pennsylvania. I'm a retired police officer, and I've worked in accounting and payroll related fields for the last several years.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Happy Birthday MFB

Only have a minute this morning before running off to work to wish MFB a very Happy Birthday, (and of course who just walked up behind me, Hi Ya Hon).

Darn not a surprise anymore. Drop him a line if you want at newstips@accuweather.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! (I'm not quite sure what MFB stands for so I'm not gonna call you that in case it's something that would be completely inappropriate for a strange woman to call you)

11:11 AM, July 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home