Accident Prone Knitter

Here you will find musings about knitting, home renovation, travelling, sports and the myriad of things I delight in. "Out into the brimming, sun bathed world I sped"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Pennsylvania, United States

I've lived in California, Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Toronto and Pennsylvania. I'm a retired police officer, and I've worked in accounting and payroll related fields for the last several years.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Lost my mind sunglasses

I didn't mention this yesterday because I had to figure out how this happened.

Here in Central Pennsylvania we have had so much rain the last week I was looking for wood so I could make a boat or at least an oar! With so much rain, I didn't have much use for my sunglasses. About four days ago I started looking for my sunglasses. I couldn't find them. When I'm not wearing them they are supposed to be in their black case. I checked my office at work, all the countertops at home, the bathroom cabinet, both cars and their trunks. I checked my purse six times. Called the grocery store which was the last place I remember having them. Since I had been to the grocery store I looked inside the refrigerator and the pantry. So yesterday I took my house keys out of my purse and I had to move my sunglass case to get to them. Two conclusions
#1 I am blind as that bat that visited the house the other day - or
#2 Shopping at your local yarn store puts everything right with the world

Now that my eyes are no longer burning from the limited sunshine we've had this weekend, here is some knitting progress.

First off the top of the Topi hat

and second is my progress on the Snake Socks.

Excuse me while I surf the web for a GPS locator for my sunglasses.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kish said...

I think it is #2. At least I hope so since I am going to my LYS tomorrow.

11:08 PM, July 02, 2006  
Blogger Uneeknitter said...

Wow...the socks look GREAT!

11:49 AM, July 03, 2006  
Blogger Deby said...

This is an interesting pattern, is it hard to keep track of? Nice color too.

7:44 PM, July 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home