Accident Prone Knitter

Here you will find musings about knitting, home renovation, travelling, sports and the myriad of things I delight in. "Out into the brimming, sun bathed world I sped"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Pennsylvania, United States

I've lived in California, Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Toronto and Pennsylvania. I'm a retired police officer, and I've worked in accounting and payroll related fields for the last several years.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Post Party

We had our knitting group pot luck tonight at Kim's house. I had so much fun I forgot to take pictures of everything the group knitted for our local charity project. A talented group of ladies knitted up mittens, scarves and hats. Lots of terrific food, some knitting, and a ton of laughter make for a great evening.

Earlier in the day I did manage to take a picture of the two hats I contributed to the charity.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's often the case with me, too, when I get together with friends. Knitting, spinning, having a good time and realizing at the end that I didn't take pictures. But having a good day is what matters, right?

10:58 PM, December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah you're starting to be the same type of blogging photographer as I am. *laugh*

That one hat isn't the Bumblebee's colors is it? *GASP*

11:17 PM, December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy hats! I already wrote it on the Hockey KAL, I would wear the right one on the pic day and night ;)

1:19 AM, December 15, 2006  
Blogger Brigitte said...

Glad to hear you had a great time last night! Your hats look fabulous.

5:45 AM, December 15, 2006  
Blogger Zarzuela said...

Awesome! :)

Jessica

6:25 AM, December 15, 2006  
Blogger Charity said...

Those are great hats! I especially like the one on the right. :0)

1:48 PM, December 15, 2006  
Blogger Kim said...

When I download the photos I will send you one of the pile of hats, scarves, gloves and mittens. We did really well for a first try! Last night was fun. Thank you again for the lovely hostess gifts.

2:45 PM, December 15, 2006  
Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

I was just telling my husband how good it felt to laugh at my knitting groiup meeeting last night.
LI

4:52 PM, December 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute hats! Glad you had a good time.

6:38 PM, December 15, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

great looking hats! good job!

7:04 PM, December 15, 2006  
Blogger Carol said...

B! They're great!!!

9:26 PM, December 16, 2006  
Blogger Martina said...

Like the hats too! If you are going up to Port Perry via Hwy 12 the store is on the east side in Myrtle Station north of the tracks. Parking is on the shoulder of the highway. It is in a house and has a bright red metal roof. It is only open Thursday, Friday and Saturdays and I am not sure if it is open over the holidays. Called Myrtle Station Wool.

1:08 AM, December 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home