Accident Prone Knitter

Here you will find musings about knitting, home renovation, travelling, sports and the myriad of things I delight in. "Out into the brimming, sun bathed world I sped"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Pennsylvania, United States

I've lived in California, Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Toronto and Pennsylvania. I'm a retired police officer, and I've worked in accounting and payroll related fields for the last several years.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

My kind of coffee

You Are a Plain Ole Cup of Joe

But don't think plain - instead think, uncomplicated
You're a low maintenance kind of girl... who can hang with the guys
Down to earth, easy going, and fun! Yup, that's you: the friend everyone invites.
And your dependable too. Both for a laugh and a sympathetic ear.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing that fun little quiz! I'm a Cappuccino - my fave kind of coffee actually! Hm, I'm fun, outgoing and love to try anything new, tend to have strong opinions on what I like, and I'm a total girly girly at heart... Oops. Well, except for the latter... :) Fun to do these quizzes anyway!

10:29 AM, June 05, 2006  
Blogger Uneeknitter said...

Thanks for the comment on my site and for the Quiz too. I am a soy latte apparently. Anyway, I grew up in Central PA. And of course you can be an honorary Colorado Knitter. :)

2:04 AM, June 06, 2006  
Blogger Lara said...

Thank you for your complimentary comments on my blog. Sounds like a standard cup of joe is a good coffee to be!

2:17 AM, June 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home