Accident Prone Knitter

Here you will find musings about knitting, home renovation, travelling, sports and the myriad of things I delight in. "Out into the brimming, sun bathed world I sped"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Pennsylvania, United States

I've lived in California, Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Toronto and Pennsylvania. I'm a retired police officer, and I've worked in accounting and payroll related fields for the last several years.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

MDSW Stash

During today's yard sale rain delay, I finally took pics of my stash. Here is everything in one shot

The item in the middle is a pound of rayon this picture shows it's color a little better
Now because of the purchase of the pound of rayon, this is what my dining room chairs look like The chairs are being held captive and the ransom is a ball winder. (I think I'm half way there)

Considering the weather we were happy with our yard sale. More rain is scheduled tomorrow so it may be postponed to next weekend.

I did get some knitting done today, had to give myself a break from the manual ball winding. I have about three more rows to go before moving onto the short row heel of my toe up sock from Wendy's pattern. I am still enjoying this yarn.

Even though my team is out of the Stanley Cup Playoffs, my husband was still cheering on his two Canadian teams. Sadly for him and Joanne, the Ottawa Senators were just defeated in the second round of the playoffs by the Buffalo Sabres. While they are unhappy about this, I'm sure Jessica is very happy about it. Luckily for the husband the Edmonton Oilers are still in the hunt. His Blue Jays won, so he and his folks are happy about that.

Yes, we move from hockey to baseball then hurricane season. What's a girl to do?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from Austria! Oh, I love your yarn, can't wait to see what you're going to make with it!
So sad to see the Avalanche being out of the PO's - but wait, next year they'll be getting much farther! Great to meet a fellow hockey fan by the way - I actually feel pretty lonesome at times :) Are you getting to see the Hockey World Cup in Latvia these days over there? Great games, great fun!

5:19 AM, May 14, 2006  
Blogger Joanne M said...

Now, I'll be cheering for Edmonton too! And Jessica was very happy about Buffalo last night...

9:33 AM, May 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home