Accident Prone Knitter

Here you will find musings about knitting, home renovation, travelling, sports and the myriad of things I delight in. "Out into the brimming, sun bathed world I sped"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Pennsylvania, United States

I've lived in California, Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Toronto and Pennsylvania. I'm a retired police officer, and I've worked in accounting and payroll related fields for the last several years.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Freedom

The ransom was not met and yet the chairs were freed from captivity late last night. Break out the anti inflammatory - I finished manually winding 1 pound of lace weight rayon into a ball, well one large ball and two small ones. The chairs have been returned to their usual place in the "kitchenette", and my rotator cuff is not very happy with me.

I made some steady progress on my sock and I know I'm repeating myself, but I do enjoy the pattern and the yarn. Once I get the mate done to the finished sock of the other day and this pair done, I'm going to have to decide on a sock pattern that has some lace in it and work on that. Maybe afterwards I'll feel confident enough to start on a lacey scarf or shawl and use that which has my shoulder whimpering. Of course I know that having confidence and then getting my arse kicked by a pattern that I think, "I can do that, sure what's so hard about that" can only be fate. But why fight it.

I'll try to get some decent pictures of my sock in progress tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanne M said...

Yayyyyy, Edmonton WON! Edmonton WON!

11:12 PM, May 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home