Accident Prone Knitter

Here you will find musings about knitting, home renovation, travelling, sports and the myriad of things I delight in. "Out into the brimming, sun bathed world I sped"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Pennsylvania, United States

I've lived in California, Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Toronto and Pennsylvania. I'm a retired police officer, and I've worked in accounting and payroll related fields for the last several years.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

And yet another road trip

MFB is on the road with his sidekick. This time of year if he is on the road for work it's with a Super Hero Cape. Although I personally think a Super Hero Wet Suit would be more in order as he travels to provide on scene reporting of Hurricanes. Last season he was away alot but this will be the first this hurricane season as currently there is a Tropical Storm about 160 miles southeast of Cape Hatteras NC. MFB enjoys his job and he loves these assignments, and yet all of us involved in this way are mindful that people and property are in harms way.

I pray for everyones safety.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy! I certainly admire people who have the nerve and the courage to go anywhere close to a hurricane by their own free will - fingers crossed that YFB and everyone else for that matter will be safe!

3:23 AM, July 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home