Accident Prone Knitter

Here you will find musings about knitting, home renovation, travelling, sports and the myriad of things I delight in. "Out into the brimming, sun bathed world I sped"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Pennsylvania, United States

I've lived in California, Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Toronto and Pennsylvania. I'm a retired police officer, and I've worked in accounting and payroll related fields for the last several years.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I knew I was in trouble..

... this morning when the first document I found on the office fax machine made me immediately think I wanted to pick up my current knitting project.

Does this mean that I have a serious problem or am I normal?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*laugh* I was wondering what yarn company that was from. Then I realized it wasn't.

8:56 PM, May 16, 2007  
Blogger Beth said...

I'm guilty of going to workshops based on the possible theme. The last one was something about ingredients to a happy workplace. Yep, it had a food theme and they served Panera bread bits with butter as a snack. Can I pick 'em or what? :)

9:10 PM, May 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL ;) I felt like Twig, wondering for a while what yarn company it was from ;)

4:34 AM, May 17, 2007  
Blogger Charity said...

Well... I guess Normal is one of those "relative" terms. You seem perfectly normal to me! :0)

4:08 PM, May 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is completely normal. I was looking for the pattern on the fax myself at first.

6:42 PM, May 17, 2007  
Blogger emilyelizabeth said...

I probably would have thought the same thing :)

9:32 PM, May 17, 2007  
Blogger Zarzuela said...

LOL! Not at all. You just have the same sickness as the rest of us. :)

Jessica

10:06 AM, May 18, 2007  
Blogger KnittingJones said...

Normal! And you're in the same leaky boat as the rest of us!

8:58 AM, May 19, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Perfectly normal for a knitter!

12:07 PM, June 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home